Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Today is a long day !

The weather here in Boise is overcast and we are expecting rain this afternoon! I really wish it would warm up.

Right now I am totally exhausted, even though I slept most of the night. Chuck's pager went off at 2:45 am and woke me up, at least I was able to go back to sleep! My mom is having neck and shoulder surgery this morning so I am waiting for a call from Kallen to tell me how she is doing! Hopefully by what they are doing she will feel 100x's better in the very near surgery and recover quickly. I am really praying that she is able to travel here in August when Abigail is born!

Besides being totally exhausted and no energy I think I am having a fibro flare up. I can barely stand on my feet because my ankles hurt so stinkin badly that I feel like they need to be chopped off! I have determined that missing my daily afternoon nap is not wise. I may not get anything done in the afternoons, but oh well! This will pass at some time. I am waiting for Dr Lowder's nurse to call back with the results of my blood work.

Calista finally called me and after telling her what was going on there really is not much that they can do for me. Their advice is to keep my feet elevated (which I do) cold & heat compresses and tylenol. Unfortunately none of this helps. She also suggested getting in to see the rheumatologist if needed. I told her he was a quack and I hadn;t seen him a over a year, and when I told her who it was she understood! I may try to see Dr Maxwell soon, who knows. I am hoping that the flare up will go away, but it is now affecting my hands and wrists.


Abigail - This little girl is so spoiled already! Gift have already started coming in for her! I am excited that her bedding will be in this Friday and then I can go out and start matching paint colors for the nursery! She has been moving around quite a bit lately. Hopefully her daddy will be able to feel her moving soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment