Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day ~ May 9, 2010


WOW, Today is our 1st Mother's Day. I was beginning to wonder a few years ago if I would ever be a mommy. The greatest gift I have ever been given is my beautiful Abby. I love her so much, more than words can ever express. I am so honored that God has blessed our lives with her. She is an amazing little girl. I love the way she giggles and smiles all the time. She does have her moments though, but all children do. Our day started off by going to church and then after Chuck got home we went to dinner at Red Lobster and ran into friends from church the Westervelt's. While we were waiting we had a great conversation and ended up eating dinner together! My first mother's day gift from Abby & Chuck is a day at the Panache Day Spa so that I can go have a massage and pamper myself a little, sometimes a mommy has to have some mommy alone time! I could not have asked for a more wonderful day.


No comments:

Post a Comment