Monday, September 13, 2010

Tooth #6 & an ear infection

On Sept 4 Abby was really crabby, more so than normal. I thought I was gonna pull my hair out, bad! I had a babysitting interview that morning for a little girl who is 11 days older than her and she was just a cranky little monster! Well, I finally figured out that she had cut tooth #6 that day, one of her eye teeth. She was still cranky over the weekend (had been playing with her ear a little, but nothing consistent) and on Monday I was playing with her ears (tickling them) and managed to pull out 3 finger-tipped size balls of ear wax from it.  Tuesday afternoon I was still concerned so I called and got her in for an appointment with Dr Pellant. Abby has her 1st ear infection and I felt so bad for not actually catching it earlier. All signs really pointed to the tooth coming in and she wasn’t really tugging at her ear on any consistent basis. Anyways, I picked up her antibiotic and she was feeling better by the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment