Well, this is my first blog. Never done this before, but I figure it is an easy way for friends and family alike to keep up with what is going on in our lives here in Boise, ID.
Tonight I am not able to sleep, even though I took all my pills at 8pm. Instead I am wide awake writing this at 11pm.
It is hard to believe that we will not be spending Thanksgiving with our families for the 4th year in a row. I miss our family more so at the holiday time each year as well as some of our best friends in Phoenix. Maybe we can convince them to come next year. We will be spending our first Thanksgiving together since Chuck is no longer at the nursing home. I have spent the last 2 years going to Pastor Rich & Donna’s home. They are our surrogate family. I love them so. I know that God has blessed our lives tremendously by having them in our lives.
I am looking forward to this weekend when i get to pull out all the Christmas decorations and decorate both our home and the office. I will also probably do a little shopping on Friday, but there is no way I am getting up before 7 am since my shopping is pretty much done! Now I just have to wrap it and send it out of state -yuck!
No comments:
Post a Comment