As I write this I still can't believe that 3 months ago I gave birth to my beautiful baby girl!!! Abby is just an amazing little girl and I (we) can't even begin to tell you in words how in love with her we are. She is growing and changing way to fast for us to keep up with her and I really would like her to stop it now so that way I can keep her this tiny forever!!
In the last 2 weeks she has really found her voice and now "talks" to us on a daily basis. She has also discovered that she can now shove her tiny hands into her tiny little mouth. It is quite cute to watch. She loves to play with her rattle and baby doll which she can hold on her own now.
I took her up to our women's retreat in McCall, ID from Nov 13-15th and she was an absolute angel!! Slept nearly the entire way up. She was loved on by 26 women and was in no way, shape or form spoiled :) I took her out in the snow twice to see how she would do and put her in the snow for the first time Saturday morning and she did ok with it. She made her first snow angel that morning. Sunday morning I took her out again and she was not happy with her momma.....mean mommy!! I out her in the snow to get some good pictures and she just screamed bloody murder! I was so proud of myself for doing that to her. She needs to learn what snow is at an early age.
She also had her last bottle of formula the night of the 13th. Since then she has been strictly breastfed!! I am so excited about this because I didn't want to become dependent on it.
No comments:
Post a Comment