UGH!!! Abby & I are both sick!!! She started not feeling well on Thanksgiving and I now have my annual sinus infection. Now that I am a mom I can't wallow in self pity because I feel awful, go figure.
Today did not go as I had planned......We went to have our first family pictures taken today. I had a good friend come over to help me with my hair and she was running behind because of car issues. I got up not feeling good and so did Chuck. Our appointment for pictures was at 11am at JC Penney's. By the time we left the house Chuck was complaining, Abby was not a happy little camper and I had was just trying to suck it up since I wasn't feeling well either. As we were entering the store the studio was calling to push back our appointment because one of their rooms was down. We ended up walking around the mall for a while, got something to drink and then abck to the studio we go. Chuck has a headache which he has finally told me about. When it was our turn for pictures we went in and the photographer was awful. She did both Abbys pictures seperatelty and then family ones. Abby was crying nearly the whole time and Chuck (we wont even go there). It was just a bad morning for pictures. Afterwards when I looked at the pictures on the computer when our session was done, I decided that they were all awful and only ordered my freebie and we weould go back the next week to do retakes. That day was just a nightmare and when we got home Chuck went to bed to sleep off his headache while I stayed up to take care of Abby.
Retakes are great!!
No comments:
Post a Comment