I can hardly believe it!!! As of today I have finally hit the 37week mark! I can hardly believe it! 17 days till my baby girl will arrive
So I had my 37wk appointment Thursday morning and everything looks good. I did apparently lose the 2 1/2lbs I worked so hard to gain, so officailly I have gained no weight throughout - I am back at my pre-pregnancy weight. My belly is ALL ABBY!! I am measuring right where I should be and Abby's heartrate was good. Next week we will go over the pre-op stuff that needs to be done and what will happen/end to expect while I am in the hospital. I asked him today how much he thought she weighs and he is guessing in the low 7lb range. If I go into labor now they will go ahead and deliver! This weekends plan is to now finish cleaning out the car and get the carseat installed/inspected at the fire department!
Oh, Wednesday night we had our last parenting class - Baby Care Basics. I think I knew most of it, but it was nice to have some of it explained again. The guest speaker was a doctor from the Family Practice group we will be using and I found out a little more about how the on-call works. One of the women in the class is a doctor at the practice location that we go to. I knew I recognized her and found out who she was and then I remembered that she treated me back in December! She is now 7 months pregnant! Oh, the most exciting part of the evening was about 30 minutes into the class when the FIRE ALARM goes off! There were several other classes going on as well and we were all evacuated to the 4th floor top of the attached parking garage! The fire department arrived with a ladder truck so we knew tht it was more than just a fire drill, but have no clue what actually happened! Having to spend 30min in the heat, on the top floor of the parking garage with no shade or sun was not very fun-filled, but it did make for an interesting evening non the less. Thank goodness I went pee just a few minutes before the alarm went off!
No comments:
Post a Comment