August 29, 2009
We have been home a few days now and you are doing so well. My milk finally started to come in last night. I was so surprised! I am having to pump because you are still having problems latching on properly, hopefully that will change soon. Daddy & Papa have had to go buy a new glider rocker since daddy fell on the other one and broke it. Mama & I went to pick up your piggy bank that I made and to Wal-Mart to print out the pictures of you that we have taken over the last few days. I printed out nearly 300 of them!
Grandma & Grandpa Voll will be here tonight. They are so excited to meet you! You are the first& only grandbaby that they have. I think they finally arrived about 7:30pm and their eyes just lit up when they saw you! Grandma fell totally in love with you!
No comments:
Post a Comment